If I had to choose one I’d have to say Puppies. Here are my reasons:
- They are so playful. squeak anything and their ears perk up in an adorable way.
- They’re less likely to give me a cut. Cats can be evil.
- Puppies get really sleepy at certain times of day and then you have to cuddle them
- They’re really loyal. If you’re crying they will comfort you.
- Puppies won’t turn on you unless you turn on them. They love me!
Ok, so those are my reasons. If you are wondering about the last one, my cousins cat, Bootsie, turned evil on her 3rd birthday… for no reason.
Proofread by Ben